Please take the following expectations into
Moomers is a fun place to work, but it is work!!! We have high expectations for all Moomers employees. The following must all continually be met by each employee in order to have a successful business. Please evaluate yourself in all of these areas. If you believe you are able to meet Moomers expectations, please print out the application (linked at the bottom of the page) and return it in person to Moomers Homemade Ice Cream.
consideration while applying for a job at Moomers.
– enjoys communicating with others, shows confidence, able to show assertiveness when
necessary, able to use a friendly voice with peers and customers, able to use a loud voice when calling
out a finished order
– enjoys serving and helping others, enjoys talking to others, friendly, can greet customers
promptly and cheerfully, able to chat(when time), joke, etc. with customers, able to have “fun” with little
kids, accommodates customers with special requests, complaints, etc.
– able to walk and move very swiftly as customer volume increases, shows a hustle,
able to quickly return to the cashier area to wait for an order, able to finish tasks in a timely manner
- able to listen and follow simple instructions, written or verbal
– able to remember flavor names, identify each ice cream & its ingredients, how to make specific
items, specialty sundaes, ice cream cakes, able to remember the order given, locates supplies as needed
- dependable, arrive to work on time, know your schedule, and be self-motivated
– greet customers, eye contact, genuine, have a positive attitude
– able to make a small (5 oz.) scoop in one continuous rolling (96% of the ice cream served is Moomers is scooped!)
-Enjoys working with others, enjoys helping others, chat with and enjoy fellow employees
– able to keep constructively busy when there is a “down time”, able to do more than 1 thing at a time, able to work effectively where needed (back room, scooping, cleaning), takes pride in being a Moomers employee
*Please Note - Time off is limited during holiday weeks/weekends, festival weeks/weekends. Nights and weekends are our busiest times. Please consider this when applying to Moomers.
Nancy, Bob, Jon, & Becky Plummer
*Moomers interview/hiring process includes a group interview, “stations” of typical tasks a Moomers employee
performs on a daily basis, a customer service activity with real customers, and scored responses and evaluations
by owners and managers.